Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bath House Birmingham

Noel rhymes with hell! :-) A brothel is fond with time ... The video

January 2010 ...

Phew! What New Year! I do not know about you, but in my Christmas rhymes with hell! :-) A brothel is fond with time ...

there any time of year more feverish, exciting, challenging and routine without the holidays? NO! Soon my aunt so, stop by my uncle so and so, sleep in one, beef in the other .... ayayaye! This year, I tip my hat to Mister Thomas. Besides a few jolts of uncontrolled emotions, and mild anxiety - the departure from her natural father is always Source anguish for my little Tom - he fared better than in previous years. Yay!

Mom, by cons, is rather poquée ... I should take advantage of the departure of Tom and his brother Lolo to a cure for internal and external resources ... but no! Like every year, I missed my shot ...

You know, the problem when you have different children - and me, I have two! Lolo hyperactive and Tom spray - is that when they are no longer in our legs, you feel ... lost, abandoned, alone and ... useless! :-) As we are just beginning to make our new freedom, they are back! Like a vacation in the south ...

Finally ... all this to finally tell you that I have not deserted, I just allowed a short break at beginning of year ... While waiting for my next post, I offer you a video that I hope will help some of you feel less alone in their role as parents of different children. It's a gift I got, I offer you with happiness ...

soon!

Lyne



Photo: Christmas 2009

0 comments:

Post a Comment