Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can You Take Flucloxacillin For Chest Infection

The permit is in the pocket

After 3 months of training, we spent last week testing our validation (code, plate, pipe, business operations). We all passed all the tests, with a maximum of 4 penalty points on the test tray in its entirety (written questions, statements, records, operations) and 3 of us at 0 points, represents a good score! The only downside is that unfortunately two of my classmates did not pass the driving the first time. We cross our fingers for them, they have to retake the test on Monday.

One important thing that I when I found myself past my plateau, is how much stress can make us lose our means. When VAD (Check Before Departure, a full rotation of the vehicle with a series of checkpoints to make before hitting the road: tire pressure, levels, operating lights, emergency exits, blah), I knew Yet on the fingertips, I found myself m'emmĂȘler brushes on the verification of lights, forgetting to switch on lights or rear fog lights in appointing positions back "reverse lights", etc.. It was quite folk and I had to do a lot of round trips between the cockpit and the exterior lights to illuminate the corresponding ... In the end, fortunately, I recovered my composure and I did not take any penalty points.

Regarding security cards / board / mechanics, I took the number 5: Loading & overload / retarders. Zero penalty points as well.

Then the maneuver, I pulled the number 3. Not the most difficult, it was the coach putting frankly gases. Cons for consideration by no means am I the evil one: I played very quiet with a sliding clutch. Despite that, I got a fright Arriving at the last row: no stake in my mirrors! They were actually behind the vehicle because I did not have enough fear of pointing out my front wheel track (absurd, there was ample room). I've realized just in time and am therefore left forward in the previous row, before resuming my walk back by wrapping frankly this time. Then to stop precisely on the white stripe, I was so freaked out that I first arrested 80 cm above before I went down to see exactly where I was, then went back, I decreased a little, went back down, I finally went back and finished ... 3min30 to perform a maneuver that was usually in less than a minute ... Well the main thing is that I came close spike and no I have not exceeded the white band at the final stop.

That, so the lab is in the pocket! He is to spend two weeks at the training center, which will be devoted to the development of conduct. It may be that we left a few days in the mountains, for example. Then we go into business in early March. For once, I'm eager to get to work ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment