Thursday, December 2, 2010

How To Do Dares That Hurt



Travel Chronicles:
Our first 6 days of learning the daily lives of each other ...
Holidays ... With our children different, they have a different definition! New Environment ... new routine ... new clarity ... new beef and taste ... new people ... New live with my Boyfriend and OPHI, his daughter, accustomed to a quiet life, see solitary, with good attention deficit ... For the zoo, these family vacations are a first.
Zoo Disney
Like it or not, it represents enormous changes in routine and new aspirations for my little! This involves six days of almost constant stewardship of Tom and Lolo; my Chum (wrong approach, wrong speech, discomfort and shame of crises in public) and I, who must remain calm and quiet (heu. .. no, I can not do it all the time, I tell you), and back on the rails of a train slightly chaotic ... 5 days remaining and I know already that gold and I will enjoy returning to my little house!
Luckily, I see and hear as my children enjoy their learning, their discovery, experience! :-) For the destabilization, if it is voluntary, they are not unhealthy. On the contrary! It teaches them to know it, confront it and tame it. Whatever the misunderstanding of others. Me, I like to smile ... each of their sincere smile I know when it appears. And, not least for that, I must say a big THANK YOU to the boyfriend who, despite a complete lack of understanding (despite 5 years of testing) of the daily with a vacuum and ADHD Tr OPP., Nevertheless dared to dive into our lives! And give my children the magic moments as the sea, than Disney at NASA! Thank you, man my life! Is this an experience I renew? yes! But the next time it will knowingly! Nothing beats learning from the experience! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment