Monday, January 24, 2011

Pinky Fracture At The Base



Top of the opposition or the opposition of my TOP

Lolo, ADHD, TOP, "Dys."
B is good good ... Lolo son is in his way "opposition at will!". Swearing freely out of his pursed risers ... The fingers of honors explode behind my back (but yes I have eyes in the back of my head ... you did not know?? :-)) It is battle for medication, the dressing ... etc. ... 1 ... 2 ... 5 ... 6! Warnings! That's it! The limit of understanding is outdated ...

Action-reaction: Mom pushes the big red button: IGNORANCE! I do not talk to him, do not look, did not make him his lunch (Tom told him in secret ... It was almost beautiful, fraternal complicity!) Phew .... Valve Mom is losing its steam, and Mr. subsides. In words of less .... That said, at -30 Celsius this morning, he did not put her snow pants, obvious sign of protest and parental attention seeking ... Too bad! I tell myself. He will assume his choice! ... But no ... The lucky! The car does not accordingly, it will go directly to the school he'll be late! ayayaye!

Depart school 1/2h later Sarafaye and Thomas in the car with my boyfriend - my savior! - And me with my Lolo, who sits in the front seat of my little Focus .... Voluntarily, I do not switch on the radio. Silence is a great scholar! ;-) And has an unexpected impact ... As it turns out, Mister Lolo tries to break this silence by initiating destabilizing proper conversation. Neni! Not a chance. I still think high way, without worrying about my young sitting beside me, until the arrival at the school where he leaves the car with a "good day" a bit sad.

Upon his return tonight, he should first apologize and then say in a loud way his bad behavior and finally doing housework equivalent to the time that I have to pick up his blunders Morning (thrust pile of laundry on the floor, water damage to my flower pot, etc. ...) And then, only after! I speak to him.

child oppositional research often conflict. These battles the feed and stimulate good despite him! Confront in itself is an excellent technique, the goal being to raise awareness of its responsibility in his actions (verbal and physical violence are unacceptable in the family, school and society). And especially! he has the power to change the situation and people's reactions. In the morning situation, ignorance Lolo forced to cease its opposition (opposition involving two people: one that starts, the other responds.) Actions to ask before returning to the family emotionally compels him to do address the consequences of his behavior. As for me, the first allows me to stay Zen to resume the second time that I gave to pick up his mistakes.

Today was a contrast medium in scale. Sometimes I leave my son in the dark for almost an entire day .... I use this procedure when it goes too far and there is no way to reason, therefore, with some sparsity. Each of these times, Lolo is one step closer to its pathology and enhances its ability to manage ... :-)) And this is my greatest reward!

0 comments:

Post a Comment