Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bible Black Eng Sub Streaming

Taken contact the training centers

As I explained in this article , one method for forming the permit D and FIMO, without spending between 4,000 € and 10,000 €, is to go around training centers in your area to find those who would have won a tender for the Region or Pole job. Allowing them to take a number of job seekers in training, all funded by the entity in question.

I am fortunate to have several centers in close proximity to my home. So I started in early June, contact with one who seemed the best known: the AFPA. Big disappointment for several reasons. Already, when there is a vacancy for a training near you and you fill out the appropriate form on their site, you are sent several days after confirmation of receipt and then ... nothing (tested and approved several times). Then the phone is not much better: during my first call, the manager informs me that the center is not ready to have budget for undertaking additional training because of budget cuts ... even though it is a session for which registration is open, according their site. A few weeks later, I see two new training courses appear on their site ... but the phone can not reach anyone aware of anything. And therefore unable to register. Not very serious stuff.

Promotrans and Forget: nice people inform me they have no budgets for job seekers right now, but it gives me the price and it tells me that I can be financed through a AFPR or an individual request from the Region. What I knew already but it's nice to have people who seem to know whereof they speak.

AFT-IFTIM: the jackpot. They look accustomed to this procedure, have regular budgets and for me therefore to scĂ©ance tests. I go there a few days later. These simple tests: reasoning, logic, spatial representation, general culture, a little geography (locate the major cities of France on a map). Not very complicated. I get a few days later a letter announcing the success of these tests and invited me to an individual appointment ... 2 ½ months later. Well, either ... The mail also states the necessity of making an EMT before the date of appointment ... I did two, I guess Enough!

To return to the AFT-IFTIM: two and a half months later, that is to say late August, I went to the interview face a charge. Not knowing what to expect, I confess that I did not particularly well prepared. The appointment will go pretty well though and look like a job interview, in shorter and cooler. I still entitled to the usual questions: "What are your strengths, what are your areas for improvement, why do you want to direct you to the transportation of persons ..." It does not last more than 15 minutes. I also want to ask some questions about the device. Learn while I'm at anyway priori included in the list of persons who may have access to training, subject to passing a driving test on road (truck eh, not by bus). We will contact me for this last test a few times as possible before my training. The only disturbing detail is that it is impossible to predict when a candidate actually be back in training. According to the dates of sessions, availability and external funding, the wait can last from a few weeks ... a year!

We are currently two months after this appointment and I do not always know more. I still do not was summoned for a test drive. It's been a total of 4 ½ months I had my first contact with the center ...

As I work in this trade before 2024, I had maximized my chances of funding by contacting the company also transit in my city ... I'll tell you in future articles the many steps incurred in this matter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment