Friday, October 22, 2010

Watch Rockman.exe Stream

Recruitment by the network of transit in my city: 4) third interview

Ci-cons a bus from my childhood)
Photo © Maxime Mathon

Second interview the day after marathon

maintenance with two counts of Group I was led to meet a human resources manager. Here the interview was much more classical and more standard tone: neither nice nor disagreeable just professional and courteous.

During this conversation, no trap or psychological dirty trick (or I did not see that fire!). It is limited to the list of typical questions ... but did not miss any: qualities, defects, motivation, how I imagine the job, I am aware of the constraints, is what I know now where I see myself in 10 years, compensation proposed suitable for me, etc. . Some have even asked several times with different formulations, but otherwise it never deviates from the canvas "classic". The head leaves me happy to move certain parts of the interview, we come to discuss specifically enough for the operation of the enterprise, gives citizens the management contract by the city and the renewal thereof, etc.. So there is a desire that the interview is like a real dialogue, so I do not see the time passing: we left after 1:20, which is not short.

Ultimately it was a traditional but relatively maintenance of a high level: the questions were chained fast enough and it apparently expected I answer that as a lawyer at the helm. So it was again important to feel comfortable in their shoes, otherwise be intimidated. Quite honestly, I probably would not be able to get out if I had been a few years younger and inexperienced job interviews ... Moreover, it does not seem to me that there are many VC less than 30 years in this business ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment