Friday, October 1, 2010

When Does Chicken Broth Expire

Business Project, EMT, etc.. First

As a job seeker when I wanted to reorient myself, I contacted my advisor Pole job to find out what aid and funding were awarded myself to get that damn license. I am fortunate to have an adviser who is indeed a human being of flesh and emotion (real cream) and not a robot dézingueur unemployed! The latter informed me there were different funding opportunities permit (the FIMO), but to qualify, I had to start with "validate my career." How can I validate my career? , I inquired promptly. It's very simple, just make a LMA and confirm your project in an interview with one of our psychologists .
Well!

The MPE (Workplace Assessment) is a short, unpaid internship in a business sector that interests you (in my case, a business of transporting people) in which you have to take share as much as possible life of a professional driver. Specifically, you are accompanying a driver who will be your tutor over the entire service for a few days. Of course, without a license you do not have the opportunity to try to drive, it's only a little inconvenience) As against that you can understand the working conditions and see the advantages and disadvantages especially the art. I find that the LMA is a good way to confirm that the job would suit you, and it allows Pole job to verify that you have at least the basic qualities and motivation to exercise, as the company you make your EMT sends at the end of this report to Pole job. So be careful during your EMT to be punctual, smiling, good presentation, and ask lots of questions. Anyway, if the transport of people you really care, that you will come naturally. Typically, companies assign you a tutor and nice teacher, who you can ask any questions that come to mind. In my case, I made two EMT: from the first urban transport in my city, and the second the periphery in a bus that makes the school of tourism and departmental lines. In this way, I could really see the different aspects of the job: time constraints, different types of customer and vehicle, etc.. Both EMT were each very good experiences in which I discussed with drivers and operations managers friendly and passionate about their work.

Finally to validate my career, I also treated to an interview with a psychologist working Pole job. In my case, it was not particularly difficult or long. It was just my motivation to test and verify that I seemed to really know what I was getting. He then asked me to write in a page where I was in my project and what I intended to follow steps to get there. The paper seemed coherent psychologist who quickly left from me stating they meet again a few months later to see how it evolved. Yes, a few months ... In case you did not yet understand, access to the profession, despite the demand for drivers is a long road!

note, have a career plan seen as consistent with cluster-job does not mean they will rush to pay you a training! To you now begin steps personal to find a formation in which there are seats available and can fit into the framework of a partial or total financing from Pole-job or region. When you are prompted to apply for funding, strictly speaking, we will verify that your file is coherent (having achieved a EMT, etc.). And if so you will be entitled to an aid that I will explain in the next article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment