Friday, October 29, 2010

United Mileage Plus Miles Calculator



Revolt of a fighter

Say, why am I normal?? I do not want to be normal! I want a fill. Can I make a whim? A single small filling! Than ever to feel suffocated under the pile of inhuman self-control, learning at the speed of "V" and understanding that sits on my desk! One, and that alone ... Promise! Or is this magic lamp of my famous fairy tales? And the fairy godmother?? Sigh !!!!....
Yes! Our reserves are bottomless pits when it comes to our children ... And yet! I wonder if I will pass between the walls that seem a little too narrow in places, or if I will not stay stuck to the detriment of my little alien!
Should I not entitled to a break? Tiny, tiny see pause before taking the gloves? I could not heal the wounds still too fresh in my last battle? Is that asking too much? I am a fighter! In this name, I have no right to enjoy my victory??
But no! As it is a fighter, it IS a fighter! No question of stopping or pause - pee! Go! You can do it, my old! Dédramatisons! As if I had time to play comedy ...
I not be normal, and erase my weaknesses, not to further destabilize my family ... I would never disappoint ... I'd be the heroine we want I am! But voila! I am not!
again choose between the lesser of two evils .... still risking error on the wrong choice ... still learning on the job. Because if I do not do it, it s my child will suffer .. . So yes, I'll put those famous boxing gloves ... I wear them so often that they have the perfect shape of my human hands, to be confused with them ....
I'm already far into the tunnel ... I adapted her blackness and see clearly the path that comes before. And there are the skylights that recharge my solar batteries. I can not and will not back down. Because that would fall again. And that some First, it is in my old battles that I find the strength to start new ...
Yes, I am a fighter! And the fighters do not have the right to break ... Too bad for the mess in the house! So much for klennex throws ball at my feet! And when I fall again, I let myself sink to the bottom again. And when I feel the hard ground under my feet, I pushed so hard it startled me back! I am only human ... a human hair to curly and hot ...
This revolt, MA revolt, I'll settle again ... Because I am a Swing ..... The zoo needs me, strong, strong, unbeatable! That's no problem! The Black Sheep will raise his fists and start fighting again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment